Thursday, July 3, 2008

He did it!!

DS slept through the night. Yippee!! Happy, happy day for us. I went out to go grocery shopping and left ALL the kids with DH. When I came home, DS was asleep in the swing. When I headed off to bed, I was sure he would want to nurse before sleeping in his bassinet. He didn't even stir. So I got myself prepared for waking up an hour or two after I fell asleep. I heard him stir and looked at the clock... 6:30 AM. Are you kidding me?? I was so happy. He has finally calmed down some (knock on wood), as well. It sure has helped with my sanity.

In other news, we are headed to Delta for the 4th of July. This will be the 3rd weekend in a row for us to go somewhere. I guess after having a husband who has worked almost every Saturday in 7 years and then finally having them off, makes for a whirlwind of fun. We are making up for the lack of being able to go anywhere for that long of a time.

I have been having trouble with "my pictures" on my computer. It seems to freeze up when I want to upload to Blogger. This is why I have been absent for a few weeks. I went to the hospital to have DS and all was well. When I returned, my computer was slower and "my pictures" have been acting out. Hmmm?? Could it be some games that were installed and unistalled while I was gone?? I guess I will never know. Anyway, I will probably have a huge post with many, many pictures to share when we get back and get it looked at. But for now, Happy 4th of July everyone.

1 comment:

Marie Holmes said...

It's the best when they finally sleep through the night! I can relate to your excitement. Hope your 4th is great in Delta. How is your mom, brothers & sister doing? Tell them all hi for me. Hopefully we can all meet up for the reunion at the end of the month!
Love, Marie