Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Big Boy!!

DS had his 2 month appointment today. Everything went well. He only cried for about 20 seconds after his shots. Poor little guy. We are going to be putting him on Zantac and see if it helps him with the acid reflux that we think he might. Another option is to put him on formula that supposedly doesn't have a lot of allergen ingredients for 3-4 days and see if it helps. I will have to pump so that we can return back to nursing. If this helps, it looks like I may have to go off of dairy, wheat and soy. Supposedly soy is in alot of food. I hope that the Zantac works because the formula is SO expensive. I don't know if I could go off of all those things either.
Anyway, the pediatrician was pleased with his progress. She was impressed with how he holds his head up.

His stats at two months are:
Head circumference: 16 inches (55%)
Weight: 13.5 lbs (75%)
Height 24 1/2 inches (95%)

He is growing great and we love every bit of him. I hope to get pictures up soon. Sorry to those that love to see pictures. I hope to resolve our computer problems soon.

No comments: