Friday, June 18, 2010

Dance!


We put both girls in a dance class at the beginning of this year. DD#2 didn't quite like it so we took her out and put her in Soccer. DD#1 on the other hand LOVES it. I still say that I don't know where she came from. She is so girlie girl and loves to dance!
She had her first recital and did a fabulous job! Okay, I might be biased, but she really did do a great job!
It was a crazy time with her younger sister's birthday landing on the day, but we had help from family and it all turned out great. Aunt Camille did a fantastic job with her make up. She looked so grown up.
We had a lot of family come and support her and I know she is very grateful to them. Thank you to those that came. Her Kindergarten teacher and her daughter even came. See, I told you we love her!
This has been a great opportunity for her and I can see it in her future. As much as I would like her to be an athlete, I think this area is where she is headed!
Miss Marcie is her teacher and she has some real patience. With the above girls above, she has about 10 little 3-5 years old in the class. She did a great job!
We have one more performance and then a break for the summer. She will be moving up to the 6-8 class, which she is excited for. I don't think this will be the last time I write about dance and this little girl.

No comments: