Saturday, October 13, 2007

Trying this again

So, I am trying this again. A few of you have encouraged me to mess around with this blog and get it going. So here it goes. We are doing very well. We have 2 wonderful children (most of the time) and one on the way. I have been very tired and very sick. It has been my hardest pregnancy yet. But as we all know, this to will pass.
I just looked at my pictures on the computer and I really don't have any updated photos. I need to get with it. I have been in a scrapbooking funk and this leads to no photos being taken. I will do better, as I have jumped back on the wagon and getting D1's bday photos done. This will be a great place for me to post my layouts. So, stand by and hope that my creativity gets rolling again.

3 comments:

daherfamily said...

hannah is so adorable! i am soooo glad you set up a blog! i will check it regularly. matt changed my background for me, and i'm not sure which website he used, but i'll try to find out. Em

Annieofbluegables said...

Wow! For a first time blog, you already have it looking professional! I am so glad to get to keep up with you.
We will remember you in our prayers

Sailor said...

Hi,
You have some really cute kids, and your blog does look really good.