Sunday, September 16, 2007

Happy Birthday Grandpa C

I have been reading everyone's blogs and I love them. I thought I would give this a shot and see how it goes.
Today is my father's birthday. He would have been 58 today. We miss him so much. It has been 6 years since he passed away. We took balloons to his grave yesterday and sang "Happy Birthday" to him. D1 was a little bit confused why we were singing to a headstone. She was also a little confused when we kept saying that it was grandpa. I plan on having my children look at many pictures of my dad and remember that he is Grandpa C. Happy Birthday Dad!!
Well....I need to mess around with this, so I will end.

1 comment:

Annieofbluegables said...

Sweet Crista
I am so glad you have started blogging. I discovered it when I was reading Katie's news.
I will put your blog onto my watch list so I can keep up with your life.
Anita
PS congrats on the new one, when is it due?