Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Growing Up!

I have blogged recently about my other two children, I thought I should blog a little about DD#2. We were so worried about our little man joining our family and having DD#2 not adjust well. We didn't think that she would let her daddy even touch the baby. To our great surprise, she has done very, very well. She is so gentle and sweet with him. She will walk up to him and say, "Hi baby!" and then go on her merry way. We thought we were going to have to hide the baby away so that she couldn't get near him. I think that this will not be a problem.
Another thing about her, is that she is growing up so fast. When I came home from the hospital, she was talking so much more. It was so fun to hear her. We think that she had to be understood by grandma. Grandma didn't understand her grunts like Mom and Dad did. So she learned how to talk. She is also holding her own with her older sister. This has caused me a lot of stress as now the two of them fight. And wouldn't you know, it is always when I am nursing the baby. Great timing??
DD#2 always loves to stand on the fireplace while I search the internet. She loves to look at the pictures of everyone. This morning she was standing next to me and this is what I saw. She is so grown up all the sudden. Her hair is so long and she doesn't look like a baby anymore. I guess they do all grow up, but it just seems like yesterday we were bringing her home to our family. We love you, sweetie!

2 comments:

Annieofbluegables said...

beautiful children

~a

Camille said...

O she is so cute! I love her hair! I'm so glad that she is addjusting well.