Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Happy Birthday Sweetheart!!

Today is DH's 31st birthday. Happy Birthday sweetheart. We are so lucky to have you as a father and a husband. You truly are the greatest. DH has worked so hard over the last couple of days. I have been deathly ill and he has been great!! Not only has he worked hard all day, he comes home and works almost harder. He has been taking care of all of us. He takes the girls out to give me a break and then comes home to make dinner and get the girls bathed and in bed. I couldn't ask for anyone one else. He is the love of my life and I am so grateful that I have eternity to be with him. So, Happy Birthday my love!

3 comments:

Dallas said...

Happy, Happy Birthday! It just seems like Birthday season this time of year, especially on Tim's side of the family. I love it! Wow, I didn't realize you guys were back and was so excited to see your blog updated. Your girls have grown so much in that time. They are adorable! We are anxious to hear about the new arival coming. I bet he will be just as adorable as your girls, in a guy way. Can't wait!

Scott and Siobhan said...

HAPPY LATE B-DAY James. So DH huh what does that stand for. Dirty Husband. HAHA!!

Katie said...

yay for having babies and not being pregnant anymore! :) we leave in a little bit and i knew i would forget to write you back.. so i just asked my doctor how many people they let in there. and she said it depended on the anesthesiologist but they will let up to 2 people in the room. (so just ask your doctor)... and that is at IMC too. i don't know where you are delivering. anyway- i would just ask your doctor. :) good luck!