Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Update on this little guy!!

I had a request to update you on this pregnancy that is coming to end very soon. Too soon somedays, but not soon enough, on other days. I am 35 weeks along. I have a scheduled C-section for May 6th at 7:30 AM. It seems so surreal to think that in less than a month, we will be welcoming our third child into our family. I spent some of last weekend getting the nursery ready. It was so weird putting away all the pink stuff and getting out some blue things. We are still wanting to paint, but that may take a back seat to it all.
As far as school goes, I am having a hard time not checking out with the students. I am pretty uncomfortable and tired. I think I only have like 15 school days left. I have all my sub plans done and copies ran. We are just waiting for our little boy to arrive. I can wait, as I don't want him to be too early and have complications. So here is to 4 more weeks.

5 comments:

Annieofbluegables said...

Glad to have you back. Kt is scheduled on the 5th. Miriam W (J's step mom in law) works at that hospital in the new moms/babies ward there, so you might see her.
Good luck, sweetie
~a

NY Barney Family said...

so glad to have you back!!!! we missed you!!

jennie said...

We are so excited to see your little boy, I can't believe it's coming up so fast! The girls look darling in their little Easter outfits! They just keep getting cuter!

Jensen Family said...

It is so good to hear from you. Congratulations on the baby boy and good luck with the delivery. Let us know when he gets here and how you all are doing. Your girls are darling and growing up so fast. We miss you guys! Love ya, Steph and family

Kris Tina said...

I'm so excited for you! Also can you e-mail me? I have a quick chemistry question that I think only you can answer - just kidding - but really can you e-mail me? I don't have your address and I have a quick (for real) question that I think only you can answer!