Thursday, September 16, 2010

Better Late than Never, right?

DD#2 started preschool the day after Labor Day. She was so excited and couldn't wait. Especially since her older sister had been going to school for 2 weeks already.
The first day the parent's are always welcome to come and stay for the hour. It was crazy, crazy, crazy. Along for the ride, was my DS who is 2 and the two boys that I watch in the mornings who are 3 and 4 months.

She had a great time and hasn't cried this year! Hoooray! That is such an accomplishment especially comparing it to last year. She is going 4 days a week this year instead of 2. I about died when I realized she will be going to Kindergarten next year. It was a weird realization.
Big girl ready to go
My two sweet girls ready for school.
Little Brother had to join in on the picture taking.
Making her quilt piece for the class quilt.





1 comment:

jennie said...

I can't believe how big they are! #1 looks so darling in her dance outfit! Girls are so fun! How cute that #2 wanted to play soccer instead. Crazy how different each kid is, but it's so awesome at the same time. Miss you guys! Not being able to come to the reunion to catch up is awful!