Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Halloween 2009

November!! Really?? Does anyone else wonder where September and October went? I sure do.
Halloween was very fun this year. The girls and even the little guy really got into it. I am looking forward to getting out of the princess stage, so that they can branch out and be a little more creative with their costumes. DS did not care so we used DD's costume from last year. It worked and surprisingly enough he kept the hood on the entire time. He did not like the face paint and had it smeared before we could even get out the door.

We went to the ward's trunk or treat and the kids got a lot of candy. In fact, I took DS's bucket and dumped it into our bowl and distributed it out again. Is that cheating? I did not want a lot of candy around this house.
The weather was beautiful and the kids had a great time. Now on to November and Thanksgiving.
Look for photos of the kids's school photos next. We have DD #2's but are waiting on DD #1's. I may even post my school photo is you are lucky! :)
Enjoy the pictures of Halloween 2009.

1 comment:

Jensen Family said...

Cute pictures! It looks like the kids had a great time on Halloween. I have to agree that the past two months have gone by way too fast.