Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Paronoid??? I don't know?

I have been reading others blog, and the safety of posting names and pictures of my family has come up. I know that it is a risk posting pictures of my kids, but it sure makes me sad that we can't share them. I haven't quite decided if I am going to take them off. One thing I have, though, is I took personal information off. As of today, I will refer to my family in this way. Thank you to a friend who also uses these initials. I hope she doesn't mind that I stole them.
DH-Dear Husband
D1- Our first daughter
D2- Our second daughter
Me-Me

If you are dying to know my family's real names, please leave a comment and I will email you. I am sad our world has come to this.

1 comment:

Annieofbluegables said...

Actually I found it very refreshing. But of course I know you and know your kids. I too have a hard time being anonymous, and sometimes I find myself wanting to just use their real names. . .
love you
a